Meet the Exceptional Massage Therapists at Naturology Centre Moncton
In the heart of Moncton lies a sanctuary of wellness, the Naturology Centre, where a team of exceptional massage therapists are transforming lives one session at a time. Each professional brings a unique set of skills and experiences to the massage table, offering a variety of therapeutic massage techniques tailored to meet individual wellness goals.
Jolène Arseneault, RMT, our empathetic and devoted massage therapist with a heart of gold. From her humble beginnings in Campbellton to her thriving practice in Moncton, Jolène has been a trailblazer in the field since her graduation from the Atlantic College of Therapeutic Massage in 2015. Her therapeutic approach encompasses a broad range of techniques such as Swedish massage, deep tissue massage, sports massage, and myo-fascial release. With her genuine interest in promoting holistic well-being, Jolène's bilingual services have been a solace to both English and French-speaking clients.
Jonathan Rose, RMT, a blend of sporty passion and therapy. Raised amidst the beauty of Norris Point, Newfoundland, Jonathan's journey led him to become a highly proficient massage therapist and Certified Personal Trainer (ISSA). His in-depth knowledge of anatomy and kinesiology, combined with his sports background, enables him to work wonders in rehabilitating sports athletes. His affinity for sports massage, deep tissue massage, and myo-fascial release has proven to be a game-changer for clients ranging from weekend warriors to professional athletes.
Samuel Blanchard, RMT, is a paragon of determination and knowledge. After receiving his diploma from Collège Atlantique de Massage Thérapeutique (C.A.M.T) in 2019, Samuel quickly became a beloved member of our team. Samuel's bilingual abilities enable him to connect with a wider range of clients, providing services in both English and French. His keen interest in the musculoskeletal system and sports biomechanics makes him a go-to for athletes seeking to enhance their performance. As he works towards his "Sports Massage Therapist" title, he continues to serve the community with expertise in sports massage, Swedish massage, deep tissue massage, and pregnancy massage.
Cassandra Avery, RMT, a leading light in the massage therapy realm. With her roots in the serene island of Newfoundland, Cassandra's journey has led her to become a top-tier professional in Moncton. Known for her dexterity in combining techniques such as deep tissue massage, trigger point release, and Swedish massage, she aims to provide optimal wellness to her clients. Cassandra's commitment to lifelong learning ensures she consistently expands her skillset, offering clients a diverse range of modalities.
At Naturology Centre Moncton, our massage therapists are more than just healthcare providers; they are custodians of well-being, committed to enhancing your health journey. As experts in therapeutic massage therapy and wellness care, their hands guide the way to a healthier, happier you. Whether you're seeking relaxation, rehabilitation, or sports performance enhancement, our team is ready to welcome you. Book your appointment today and experience the transformative power of therapeutic massage.
Discover the Transformative Power of Massage Therapy: Experience Relaxation, Healing, and Revitalization
Our highly trained and licensed Registered Massage Therapists (RMTs) at our Moncton wellness center are dedicated to providing an exceptional experience catering to your needs. By skillfully assessing and manipulating the soft tissues of your body—including muscles, connective tissue, tendons, ligaments, and skin—our therapists aim to alleviate tension, promote relaxation, and enhance your overall well-being.
Throughout your massage session, our therapists will expertly apply varying degrees of pressure and movement to target areas of tension and discomfort. As a result, you will experience an immediate sensation of deep relaxation and tranquillity. This calming effect is achieved by releasing endorphins, the brain chemicals (neurotransmitters) responsible for producing feelings of well-being and happiness. But the benefits of massage therapy go beyond mere relaxation!
Regular massage sessions can also help to:
- Relieve chronic pain and muscle tension
- Improve flexibility and range of motion
- Boost circulation and lymphatic flow
- Enhance immune system function
- Reduce stress and anxiety levels
- Promote better sleep quality
- Increase mental clarity and focus
Learn more about our Massage Therapy Styles and Health Benefits!
Discover the Essence of Nature at Our Eco-Friendly Wellness Centre
At Naturology Centre Moncton, we pride ourselves on our commitment to the environment and your health. As a natural-based wellness centre, we strive to create a harmonious, eco-friendly atmosphere that promotes relaxation and healing while minimizing environmental impact.
Experience the difference with our sustainable approach:
100% cotton sheets: We exclusively use soft and luxurious cotton sheets, ensuring comfort while supporting sustainable practices.
Plant-based detergents: Our cleaning products are derived from natural sources, providing effective cleanliness without harmful chemicals.
Digital intake forms and charting: We prioritize paperless solutions to reduce waste and streamline your experience.
Recycled paper products: When paper is necessary, we choose eco-friendly, recycled options to minimize our environmental footprint further.
Natural products: Our wellness centre utilizes natural, environmentally-friendly products whenever possible to enhance your experience and support a greener future.
Our professional massage tables are designed with your comfort in mind, featuring 3-inch thick cushions of Multi-Layer Small Cell foam, which offers higher density than standard foam. The oil- and water-resistant, CFC-free PU upholstery ensures a clean and comfortable surface, while the impressive working capacity of 750 lbs accommodates a wide range of clients.
Embark on a journey toward holistic wellness and discover the transformative power of massage therapy. Allow our skilled Registered Massage Therapists to guide you toward a renewed sense of balance, vitality, and inner peace.
Experience the Benefits of Therapeutic Massage Therapy
Our therapeutic massage therapy sessions are designed to address a wide range of concerns, providing relief, support, and improved well-being for various conditions.
Discover the numerous advantages of massage therapy:
- Relief from subacute and chronic neck, shoulder, and back tension and pain: Massage can help alleviate muscle tightness and discomfort in these common problem areas, restoring mobility and promoting relaxation.
- Soft tissue injuries (MVA): Massage therapy can aid recovery for those who have sustained injuries from motor vehicle accidents, improving circulation and reducing inflammation.
- Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness (DOMS): Alleviate post-workout soreness and enhance muscle recovery with targeted massage techniques that promote blood flow and reduce muscle stiffness.
- Muscle knots (trigger points): Our therapists can identify and release painful trigger points, helping to relieve tension and discomfort caused by these tight muscle fibres.
- Repetitive use injuries: Massage therapy can alleviate pain and inflammation resulting from repetitive motions, such as those experienced by athletes or office workers.
- Stress, anxiety, and depression: Experience mental and emotional relief through massage therapy's relaxation and stress-reducing effects.
- High blood pressure: Regular massage sessions may contribute to lower blood pressure by promoting relaxation and improving circulation.
- Sleep problems and insomnia: Improve sleep quality and establish healthier sleep patterns through the calming effects of massage therapy.
- Headaches and migraines: Alleviate tension headaches and migraines by targeting specific trigger points and promoting relaxation with therapeutic massage techniques.
- Sports performance and return to play: Enhance athletic performance, prevent injuries, and speed up recovery with sports massage tailored to your needs.
- Many other areas: Our skilled therapists can address additional concerns, providing personalized treatment plans to cater to your unique needs.
Massage therapy can also provide valuable support for individuals coping with chronic illnesses or life-threatening diseases, offering relief from symptoms and enhancing the overall quality of life.
Massage Therapy Facts
- Massage therapy can be traced back nearly 6,000 years, making it one of the oldest forms of medical treatment. Evidence of this can be found in Egyptian tomb paintings illustrating individuals receiving massages (Osborn, 2014).
- While equating a 60-minute massage to a specific amount of sleep is difficult, research has shown that massage can promote relaxation and improve sleep quality (Moyer et al., 2004).
- Bob Hope, who lived to be 100 years old, incorporated daily massages into his health regimen (Nash, 1999).
- Massage and touch therapies have been shown to stimulate the release of endorphins, the body's natural pain relievers (Field, 2014).
- Massage therapy has been found to enhance lymphatic flow, helping to alleviate pain, discomfort, and flu-like symptoms (Wilkinson et al., 2007).
- The human skin has approximately 5 million touch receptors, with around 3,000 of them located on the fingertip (Ackerley et al., 2014).
- Healthy physical contact can contribute to a decreased pulse rate and may even help reduce blood pressure (Field, 2010).
- Office workers who receive regular massages have been reported to be more attentive, perform better, and experience less stress than their non-massaged counterparts (Field, 1996).
- As the body's largest organ, the skin benefits from massage, which helps to nourish, soften, and detoxify it (Field, 2006).
- Grandparents who massage their grandchildren may experience heightened self-esteem and a lower likelihood of suffering from depression-related disorders (Grewen et al., 2005).
The Impact of Massage Therapy on Function in Pain Populations—A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Randomized Controlled Trials: Part I, Patients Experiencing Pain in the General Population
"Based on the evidence, massage therapy, compared to no treatment, should be strongly recommended as a pain management option."
Pain Medicine, Volume 17, Issue 7, July 2016, Pages 1353–1375, https://doi.org/10.1093/pm/pnw099