Natural Mental Health & Wellness Care: A Holistic Journey to Harmony
We provide comprehensive natural mental health and wellness care services, emphasizing a holistic approach to achieving harmony in your mind, body, and spirit. Our specially designed sessions aim to create a supportive, unbiased, and relaxing environment, guiding you toward becoming the best version of yourself.
Our offerings include:
Personalized Clinical Hypnotherapy & Naturopathic Counselling: Receive customized lifestyle counselling and support to help you navigate life's challenges and build resilience.
Targeted Parts Therapy (Hypnosis): Benefit from a unique form of hypnosis that focuses on specific aspects of your subconscious, fostering change and personal growth.
HeartMath® Interventions (HRV Biofeedback): Learn techniques to enhance heart rate variability and boost emotional regulation, resilience, and overall well-being.
Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT): Engage with a proven therapeutic approach that assists in identifying and altering negative thought patterns and behaviours.
Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP): Utilize a powerful psychological tool to improve communication, personal development, and transformative change.
Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT): Explore a self-help method that blends acupressure and psychology to alleviate emotional distress and encourage healing.
Holistic Nutritional Guidance: Receive personalized dietary advice to support mental health and overall wellness.
Practitioner-Grade Supplements: Experience high-quality supplements tailored to your needs, fostering optimal health and well-being.
EEG (Electroencephalogram) Technology: (Coming soon!): Benefit from cutting-edge technology that measures brain activity, offering valuable insights into your mental health and enabling targeted interventions.
Embark on your journey towards holistic harmony at Naturology Centre Moncton, where our tailored natural-based mental health and wellness care services will support your unique path to self-discovery and growth.
11-08-2022 - Hypnotherapy for Anxiety & HRV Biofeedback
“Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve.” - Napoleon Hill
Stress / Anxiety Management - Harness the power of hypnotic techniques to learn relaxation methods, mindfulness practices, and personalized coping strategies, enabling you to navigate life's challenges with resilience and ease.
Smoking Cessation Program - Experience our effective Stop Smoking for Life program, which utilizes hypnotherapy interventions to address subconscious habits and beliefs, eliminating cravings and associated stress while providing support to prevent relapse and promote a healthier lifestyle.
Weight Loss and Maintenance - Embrace genuine lifestyle changes through our comprehensive program, incorporating hypnotic methods to address underlying emotional factors, nutrition education, exercise guidance, and personalized support to help you achieve sustainable weight loss and maintain a healthy lifestyle.
Boost Confidence and Self-Esteem - Develop a stronger self-image by utilizing clinical hypnosis to transform limiting beliefs, self-reflection, personal growth activities, and confidence-building exercises that improve your quality of life and enhance your relationships with others.
Insomnia and Sleep Quality - Experience better sleep and relaxation with the help of hypnotic techniques, addressing the root causes of sleep disturbances, learning relaxation methods, and adopting healthy sleep habits to promote a more peaceful and refreshing night's sleep.
Fears and Phobias - Overcome fears and phobias using hypnosis to address triggers, reprogram your subconscious mind, and learn effective coping strategies, ultimately regaining control over your emotions and reactions.
Sales or Career Performance - Improve your work performance and realize your potential through targeted hypnotherapy interventions, skill development, and goal-setting exercises that enhance productivity, communication, and leadership abilities.
Health and Wellness Care - Restore balance and vitality by embracing healthy lifestyle changes, positive ideas, and healing energy through clinical hypnosis, combined with holistic therapies, nutritional guidance, and stress management techniques.
Develop Habit Control - Address negative habits, anger problems, or other behaviours with hypnotic methods, effective management strategies, self-awareness exercises, and personalized support to promote lasting change and personal growth.
Stop Negative Thinking - Transform your mindset by incorporating hypnosis to identify and reframe self-limiting beliefs, learning positive thinking techniques, and cultivating gratitude and optimism to attract more successful daily outcomes.
Resolving Addictions - Receive compassionate support and tailored hypnotic interventions to overcome addictions, foster a deeper understanding of the underlying causes, and empower you with the tools and resources necessary for sustained recovery and improved well-being.
Increase Energy and Motivation - Discover how to organically change your viewpoint, self-motivate more effectively, and boost your natural energy levels through hypnotherapy, goal-setting, time management, and stress reduction techniques that promote a balanced and fulfilling life.
Relationship Problems - Resolve issues that may interfere with your family life by employing clinical hypnosis to develop practical communication skills, enhance emotional intelligence, and learn conflict resolution strategies, fostering healthier, more harmonious relationships.
Personalized Clinical Hypnotherapy & Naturopathic Counselling:
- Alladin, A. (2014) conducted a study on evidence-based hypnotherapy for depression, demonstrating its effectiveness in treating depressive symptoms. This research highlights the benefits of personalized clinical hypnotherapy and naturopathic counselling to provide a comprehensive approach to managing depression and other mental health challenges.
- Whorwell, P. J., Prior, A., & Faragher, E. B. (1984). Controlled trial of hypnotherapy in the treatment of severe refractory irritable bowel syndrome. The Lancet, 324(8414), 1232-1234.
Targeted Parts Therapy (Hypnosis):
- Frederick and McNeal (1999) published a book called "Inner Strengths: Contemporary Psychotherapy and Hypnosis for Ego-strengthening," which discusses the effectiveness of targeted hypnosis to strengthen the ego and promote personal growth. This unique form of hypnosis focuses on specific subconscious aspects, fostering change and personal development.
- Jensen, M. P., & Patterson, D. R. (2014). Hypnotic approaches for chronic pain management: Clinical implications of recent research findings. American Psychologist, 69(2), 167-177.
HeartMath® Interventions (HRV Biofeedback):
- McCraty and Zayas (2014) studied cardiac coherence, self-regulation, autonomic stability, and psychosocial well-being. The results revealed that HeartMath interventions could help enhance heart rate variability and boost emotional regulation, resilience, and overall well-being.
- Gevirtz, R. (2013). The promise of heart rate variability biofeedback: Evidence-based applications. Biofeedback, 41(3), 110-120.
Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT):
- A meta-analysis by Hofmann et al. (2012) demonstrated the efficacy of cognitive-behavioural therapy (CBT) in treating various mental health disorders. This proven therapeutic approach assists in identifying and altering negative thought patterns and behaviours, contributing to improved mental health outcomes.
- Kazdin, A. E. (2007). Mediators and mechanisms of change in psychotherapy research. Annual Review of Clinical Psychology, 3, 1-27.
Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP):
- Wake, Gray, and Bourke (2013) critically appraised the clinical effectiveness of Neurolinguistic Programming in their book. NLP is a powerful psychological tool that helps individuals improve communication, personal development, and transformative change, making it an essential component of holistic mental health care.
- Dowd, E. T., Hingst, A. M., & Cook, B. J. (1990). Neurolinguistic programming: An experimental test of the effectiveness of the fast phobia cure. Journal of Behavior Therapy and Experimental Psychiatry, 21(3), 153-161.
Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT):
- A study by Church, Yount, and Brooks (2012) examined the effect of Emotional Freedom Techniques on stress biochemistry. The results demonstrated that EFT could help alleviate emotional distress and encourage healing by blending acupressure and psychology techniques.
- Church, D., & Brooks, A. J. (2010). The effect of a brief EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques) self-intervention on anxiety, depression, pain, and cravings in healthcare workers. Integrative Medicine: A Clinician's Journal, 9(5), 40-44.
Holistic Nutritional Guidance:
- Sarris et al. (2015) published an article in The Lancet Psychiatry advocating for nutritional medicine as a mainstream approach in psychiatry. Holistic nutritional guidance can support mental health and overall wellness by providing personalized dietary advice tailored to individual needs.
- Kaplan, B. J., Rucklidge, J. J., Romijn, A., & McLeod, K. (2015). The emerging field of nutritional, mental health: Inflammation, the microbiome, oxidative stress, and mitochondrial function. Clinical Psychological Science, 3(6), 964-980.
- Rucklidge and Kaplan (2013) systematically reviewed broad-spectrum micronutrient formulas for treating psychiatric symptoms. Their findings indicated that high-quality, practitioner-grade supplements tailored to individual needs could help foster optimal health and well-being.
- Lakhan, S. E., & Vieira, K. F. (2010). Nutritional therapies for mental disorders. Nutrition Journal, 9(1), 2.
EEG (Electroencephalogram) Technology: (Coming soon!)
- Thibault and Raz (2016) published an article in The Lancet Psychiatry discussing the power of psychosocial therapeutics using neurofeedback. This cutting-edge technology measures brain activity, offering valuable insights into mental health and enabling targeted interventions for improved mental health outcomes.
- Hammond, D. C. (2005). Neurofeedback with anxiety and affective disorders. Child and Adolescent Psychiatric Clinics of North America, 14(1), 105-123.
The research references provided above are just a few examples among the vast body of scientific literature that supports the effectiveness of various natural-based mental health interventions. Researchers continuously investigate and evaluate these interventions, contributing to a growing knowledge base highlighting these therapies' potential benefits and applications in diverse populations and settings. The ongoing exploration of these approaches allows professionals to refine and expand their therapeutic toolkits, ultimately providing more comprehensive and effective care for individuals seeking natural-based mental health support.